Gain Critical EP Sales Experience and Insight
Open to recent college and university graduates who have received their degrees within two years of application, our Technical Sales Specialist Program is a three-year, fulltime employment commitment. Participants are considered electrophysiology/technical service specialists (EP/TSSs) with our U.S. Sales division with the following focus:
- Year 1: Cardiac rhythm management (CRM) technologies
- Year 2: Atrial fibrillation (AF)/NavX technologies
- Year 3: Skill proficiency in both CRM and AF/NavX, as evidenced by obtaining credentials as an International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE) certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS) and Certified Electrophysiology Specialist (CEPS)
We place participants in locations based on company business needs, although we take location preferences into consideration.
Technical Sales Specialist Program eligibility
To be considered for the Technical Sales Specialist Program, applicants must, along with other requirements:
- Have received their degree within two years of application; a degree in biomedical engineering is preferred but not required
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
How to apply for the Technical Sales Specialist Program
We post openings for this program annually. Search our open positions.
For more information about applying to this program, contact us.